Me And My Cute Little Angels: Junk The CyberCrime Law (BlackOut Protest)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Junk The CyberCrime Law (BlackOut Protest)

Please us this black photo for your social media account life Facebook or Etc to support the Website Blackout Protest.


You can use this too as your profile pic to make it stand out our fight for the government to our Freedom of Speech.


If you are a blogger or a user of internet you can support this fight for our freedom, We need to fight against that CyberCrime Law.

Let's make it Anonymous !!

To Those Who Care About Their Freedom Over Cyberspace. Sign This Petition With Me :




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit to my blog and for thr gracious comment you left.

    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Me And My Cute Little Angels